Clorox® Disinfecting Spray kills relevant bacteria, viruses and fungi that can cause serious illness and infection. It is EPA-registered to kill as many as 64 microorganisms and it kills the majority of bacteria on its EPA Master Label in 3 minutes. With incredible versatility, Clorox® Disinfecting Spray can be used on a wide variety of hard surfaces while deodorizing and actually eliminating the bacteria that cause bad odors. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, this disinfecting spray is ideal for use in offices, day care centers, schools, busy healthcare environments and other commercial facilities.
|Size||0.15 gal (19 fl oz)|
|Country of Origin||United States