PPE - Eye Protection
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency.
- Extended flow opening provides longer flow rate than conventional bottles.
- Durable, open face design holds bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency.
- Simple, highly visible operating instructions are provided on each unit. 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles feature trilingual instructions.
- Mounting fasteners included.
- Helps provide quick action when an eye needs to be flushed or decontaminated.
- Includes one 32-oz, single-use bottle of eye wash per station.
- Sealed, sterile bottles contain a buffered, saline solution, superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
Fendall Single Eye Wash Station, 13w X 4 1/2d X 14h
Be prepared for quick action when an eye needs to be flushed or decontaminated. This station helps provide relief until primary eyewash care can be provided. Includes single-use 32-oz. bottle of eye wash. Mounts easily with fasteners (included). Classified as a personal (secondary) device.
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|WarrantyComments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty|