- Recommended for use on all types of resilient tile such as vinyl composition, vinyl and linoleum, and properly sealed hard surfaces like marble and terrazzo.
- Excellent heel mark and powdering resistance.
- Self-leveling and self-sealing.
- Dries in 20 to 30 minutes.
- Provides 2,000 sq ft of coverage per gallon.
- Contains 0% styrene and has pH of 8.1 to 8.9.
Hard As Nails Floor Finish, 5 Gal PailBetco
This self-leveling, self-sealing floor finish uses highly durable, internally cross-linked polymers blended to achieve a harder floor finish film. Unique chemistry results in a high-gloss, long-wearing finish that cures faster and harder than any other metal-interlock finish. Hard film formula requires less maintenance and resists dirt embedment. It is the perfect labor-saving advantage for Educational and Retail facilities that have little or no time for floor burnishing. Use Hard As Nails Hard Film Floor Finish on all types of resilient tile (vinyl composition, vinyl, linoleum) and properly sealed hard surfaces (marble, terrazzo). It dries clear and has a mild fragrance.
|Product Line||Hard As Nails|
|Product Name||Hard As Nails Hard Film Floor Finish|
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.betco.com|
|Features||Long Lasting ~ Scuff Resistant ~ Self-sealing ~ Self-Leveling ~ Non-scuffing ~ Dirt Resistant ~ Durable|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Cleaner Volume||640 fl oz (20 quart)|