PPE - Eye Protection
- Industrial protective eyewear with integrated hands-free lighting.
- Bright LED lights swivel to direct light where needed most
- Long-lasting batteries provide up to 50 hours of continuous use.
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UV.
- Adjustable length temple and soft nose bridge.
- Includes microfiber storage bag and lanyard.
- Meets requirement of CSA Z94.3-2007 and ANZI-Z87.1-2007.
Lightvision Safety Glasses W/led Lights, Clear Antifog Lens, Gray Frame
An illuminating choice for detailed indoor or outdoor work, LightVision protective eyewear features adjustable, hands-free LED lights while its high wrap lens offers additional coverage. You can see and work in low light or dark environments with bright, adjustable LEDs on temples. Lights swivel for directional convenience, and long-lasting batteries provide up to 50 hours of continuous use. Half-frame design includes adjustable temples and soft nose bridge. Anti-fog polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9 percent ultraviolet light. Recommended for assembly, cleaning, electrical, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, painting and sanding, these safety glasses help protect your eyes from impact and ultraviolet light. Safety glasses meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and the High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003. Safety glasses include a microfiber bag and lanyard.
|Type||Safety Glasses-Wraparound Head|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|