- Ergonomic keystone-thumb design.
- Maintain excellent dexterity while minimizing the potential for cuts and abrasions.
- Shoulder-split cowhide leather back.
- Slip-on styling and an elastic cuff-cinch, sewn inside the glove.
- Smooth, top-grain cowhide leather palm and fingers.
- Gauntlet-style cuff.
Top-Grain Leather Drivers Gloves With Shoulder-Split Cowhide Leather Back, Small, GrayG Tek
Whether you're on the job site or out on the range, always protect your hands from cuts and abrasions while maintaining excellent dexterity. Smooth, top-grain cowhide leather palm and fingers along with an ergonomic keystone-thumb allow you to preserve a full range of motion, ensuring easy, nimble movements, whether you're framing a building or roping a steer. Durable shoulder-split cowhide leather back and gauntlet-style cuff add extra protection and greater durability without compromising breathability. Slip-on styling and an elastic cuff-cinch, sewn inside the glove, provide a comfortable fit while allowing you to easily get the gloves on and off quickly, making them ideal for construction, machine operation, light-duty welding, farming, ranching and many other tasks.
|Unit||Pair of 2|